As your accountant we will be working with up to date and forward looking accounts rather than accounts which are already out of date and this hugely increases the value of advice which we can give to you, to help your business thrive.
These are exiting times with new technologies enabling all businesses regardless of size to automate tasks which were previously done manually, and opening up a whole host of new possibilities due to the cloud accounting revolution.
We have partnered with two of the frontrunners, Xero and Receipt Bank, and can help set you up with these game changing technologies.
- Run your business on the go and have up to date financial data (Sales, debtors, creditors, stock) at your fingertips, accessible in real time on your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Issuing sales invoices on the go by email from your phone, tablet, or laptop, saving you time, and ensuring you are paid sooner.
- Recording and submitting expense invoices by taking a picture on your phone, ensuring you never miss a tax deduction, and don’t have to store masses of paper invoices.
- Ability to get annual, quarterly, or monthly accounts if required, much quicker, enabling you to make better decisions.
- Receive real time advice from your accountant on up to date financial statements, rather than accounts which are already out of date.
We can offer a full bookkeeping service or help you get set up on these technologies and provide training if needed, so that you can do as much or as little of the bookkeeping as you want.